Many people are choosing contact lenses for vision correction, as they offer several advantages over spectacles. Beth, our contact lens specialist, is available every Wednesday and selected Fridays and Saturdays.
- Contact lenses offer a natural all-round vision.
- They are simple and convenient to use and expand lifestyle choices
- Have many advantages for sport and leisure activities
- Can be worn every day, part-time or just for going out and special occasions. Vision with contact lenses can be as good as with spectacles
- Contact lenses can correct almost all eyesight conditions and are suitable for people of all ages
- The latest contact lenses and solutions provide excellent comfort and eye health
- Buy your lenses as and when needed (no contract) and receive 10% off your spectacles or;
- Sign up to our monthly standing order scheme and all your contact lens care appointments are FREE and you receive 20% off your spectacles. Lenses are ordered automatically, with no need for you to phone us.
A great range is available and our contact lens specialist Elizabeth Ralph is on hand to advise you on all aspects of contact lenses.
- Monthly – Wear the same lens each day for up to 1 month. Once open the shelf life is 30 days and not 30 "wears". Solutions and a lens case are needed.
- Daily – Wear once and discard. More flexible, no maintenance, suited to occasional sport/occasion wear and good for people with allergies, irritated by solutions.
- Toric – Daily or monthly lens for astigmatism (an unequal curvature on the surface of the eye that results in blurred vision.)
- All day & night – You can sleep in them. Good for new parents or people who work long hours.
BRANDS WE OFFER:
- J + J/ Acuvue
- Moist dailies
- Total 1
- Air Optix
- My Day