All ACUVUE brand contact lenses have UV blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear by your eye care professional. 20DecUK2026
Offer applies to the UK residents only, aged 16 and over only. Entrants aged 16 or 17 must have parental/guardian permission prior to entering. Offer closes on midnight on 31.05.2017. To claim £15 cashback cheque form, purchase a 3-month supply of ACUVUE OASYS 1-day brand contact lenses with HYDRALUXE technology in a single transaction. Offer open to first-time contact lens wearers and existing contact lens wearers that use non-ACUVUE brand contact lenses. Current wears of any ACUVUE brand contact lenses are not eligible to take advantage of this offer. Only one claim per person. Includes all pack sizes of ACUVUE OASYS 1-day brand contact lenses with HYDRALUXE technology. Contact lens consultation required. Original till receipt required to claim if not purchases via Direct Debit. Claims must be received by midnight on 14/06/17. See acuvue.co.uk/seethedifference for full terms and conditions. Promoter Johnson and Johnson Vision Care Companies, Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd, Pinewood Campus, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, RG40 3EW.
- Euromonitor International Limited; current process; fixed 2015 exchange rates; all channels, defined using standard Euromonitor definition; 2014 retail value CL sales (rsp terms), defined using standard Euromonitor definitions. "Globally" and "World" defined as top 32 countries of 2014 CL retail value sales (rsp terms). Countries capture 91.3% 2014 CL retail value sales (rsp terms).
- Professional examination and fitting fees may apply and are not included. 18+. One trial per person. Subject to Optician approval. See website for full Ts & Cs: www.acuvue.co.uk/free-contact-lens-trial.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. 2016. 11NovUk1986.
*Terms & Conditions – See Life’s Potential campaign - Jan to May 2017
*In addition to the standard VSE Loyalty Club terms and conditions the following apply for this specific promotion;
1. The promotional period is Tuesday 3rd January 2017 until Wednesday 31st May 2017 inclusive. Only orders placed during this time will qualify.
2. During the promotional period order any pair of lenses from *LIST A* and you will qualify for a free pair of lenses from *LIST B*.
a. Hoyalux iD MyStyle V+ Hi-Vision LongLife / BlueControl / UV Control
b. Hoyalux iD MyStyle V+ Sensity Hi-Vision LongLife / BlueControl / UV Control
c. Hoyalux iD LifeStyle V+ X-Act Hi-Vision LongLife / BlueControl / UV Control
d. Hoyalux iD LifeStyle V+ X-Act Sensity Hi-Vision LongLife / BlueControl / UV Control
e. Hoyalux iD LifeStyle V+ Hi-Vision LongLife / BlueControl / UV Control
f. Hoyalux iD LifeStyle V+ Sensity Hi-Vision LongLife / BlueControl / UV Control
g. Hoyalux iD WorkStyle V+ HiVision LongLife / BlueControl / UV Control.
a. Amplitude TrueForm CR39 1.50 Hard (free upgrades to Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint, polarised & mirror if required)
b. Hoyalux Sportive TrueForm 1.50 (free upgrades to Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint & mirror if required)
c. Nulux Sportive TrueForm 1.50 (free upgrades to Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint & mirror if required)
d. Hilux CR39 1.50 (Rx only) uncoated (free upgrades to Hard, Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint or polarised & mirror if required)
e. Hoyalux iD WorkStyle V+ CR39 1.50 Hi-Vision Aqua (free upgrades to spectrum sphere tint & UV Block if required)
f. Order any other product and receive a credit up to the value of Amplitude TrueForm CR39 1.50 Hard.
3. During the promotional period order any pair of lenses from *LIST C* and you will qualify for a free pair of lenses from *LIST D*.
a. Nulux iDentity V+ Hi-Vision LongLife / BlueControl / UV Control
b. Nulux iDentity V+ Sensity Hi-Vision LongLife / BlueControl / UV Control.
a. Hilux CR39 1.50 uncoated (free upgrades to Hard, Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint, mirror or polarised if required)
g. Nulux Sportive TrueForm 1.50 (free upgrades to Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint & mirror if required)
h. Order any other product and receive a credit up to the value of Hilux CR39 1.50 HVA (RX).
4. The free pair of lenses selected from *LIST B* or *LIST D* will initially be charged and then credited back. Credits will be processed twice a month for despatched orders throughout the five month promotion (Jan to May 2017).
5. Credit is raised once the 2nd pair of lenses are despatched.
6. The order for your free pair of lenses from *LIST B* or *LIST D* must be placed AFTER the order for your qualifying pair of lenses from *LIST A* or *LIST C*, and this must be placed before 11.59pm on Wednesday 31st May 2017 to be eligible for a credit.
7. The order for your free pair of lenses from *LIST B* or *LIST D* must be for the same patient as your qualifying order from *LIST A* or *LIST C*. If the prescription details (cyl & axis) for your free pair do not exactly match the prescription details for your qualifying pair the credit will not be processed.
8. The order for you free pair must be placed by 31st May 2017.
9. When placing your promotional order, you must include ‘A’ at the end of your reference for your qualifying pair of lenses selected from *LIST A* or *LIST C* and you must include ‘B’ at the end of your reference for you free pair of lenses selected from *LIST B* or *LIST D*. If the reference is not correct the credit will not be processed.
10. Additional upgrades where available (e.g. coatings, index, polarised) are available on the free pair of lenses selected from *LIST B* or *LIST D* however the difference will be chargeable.
11. Credits are based on lens value only and edging/glazing charges apply where applicable.
12. Progressive design upgrades are available however you will only receive a credit for the value of a pair of;
a. Amplitude TrueForm CR39 1.50 Hard (including Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint & UV Block if ordered)
b. or Hoyalux Sportive TrueForm 1.50 (free upgrades to Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint & mirror if required)
c. or Nulux Sportive TrueForm 1.50 (free upgrades to Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint & mirror if required)
d. or Hoyalux iD WorkStyle V+ CR39 1.50 Hi-Vision Aqua (free upgrades to spectrum sphere tint & UV Block if required).
13. Single Vision design upgrades are available however you will only receive a credit for the value of a pair of;
a. Hilux CR39 1.50 uncoated (including Hard, Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint & UV Block if ordered)
b. or Nulux Sportive TrueForm 1.50 (free upgrades to Hi-Vision Aqua, spectrum sphere tint & mirror if required).
14. VSE points will not be awarded for the free pair of lenses selected from *LIST B* or *LIST D*. Please note: points for these orders may initially track in your VSE account however they will be removed when the credits are processed.
15. Transitions not eligible, Hoya Sensity is eligible.
16. Returns will be monitored.
17. Promotion is available to all VSE Loyalty Club members.
18. No cash alternative available.
19. Hoya may terminate this promotion, or alter/amend the terms and condition of the promotion at any time, without notice.
20. When an order is placed combing a progressive lens (listed in the promotion) with a single vision lens due to medical reasons such as Amblyopia or blindness the promotional offer will still apply.
Name *Multi-Pair Program*
Voucher code: *MPP50*
*Buy any pair of Seecoat (Seecoat Plus UV, Seecoat Bright, Seecoat Blue) or Ikon coated lenses*
*at net price *(Customers own terms)
*Get a 2nd pair at 50% off (any product, unc & HC included)*
*from list price*
Date: 10th April to 31st Aug
1st pair: Uncoated and HC excluded
2nd pair: needs to have same Reference, same Cylinder, same Axis than the 1st pair
2nd pair : discount applies to the less expensive pair
- The prize draw will commence 24th October 2016 and run until 12:00AM midnight on the 31st August 2017.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is voluntary and all entries will act as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Age restrictions (18+), must be a resident of the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands, hold a passport or have a full passport by Prize draw closing date.
- All employees and representatives of Murano Eyewear LTD are excluded from entry.
- There will be one valid entry per Murano Frame purchased (from the Murano range only) from an official Murano Eyewear Ltd Stockist.
- All entries must be made by the official Murano Stockist and the promoter holds no responsibility if the stockist fails to submit an entry within the allowed times.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of purchase. It is the duty of the practice to provide proof of purchase from any entry. If proof cannot be given the Promoter may at their discretion disqualify any entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any prizes won if there is an outstanding balance to be settled on the winners account with The Promoter until this balance is settled.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The winners will be notified by phone call and email within 14 days of the prize draw closing date. If contact cannot be made in the first attempt one further attempt will be made. If contact cannot be made then, the winner has 24 hours to contact the promoter. After this point the promoter may draw another winner.
- If the winner cannot redeem the prize for any reason or declines the prize the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner. The Murano stockist will only win if the participant (patient) that has bought from their practice can redeem/accepts the prize.
- The Promoter will announce the winners of the prize draw on their website www.muranoeyewear.co.uk following them being informed.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- No cash alternative will be offered; the prizes are not transferrable and are subject to change should it become unavailable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner for proof of age and or country of residence.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image (you will be contacted prior before any of this is used) in any publicity material including Print promotions as well as all Social networks and internet promotions. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Prize is valid for travel from September 4th 2017 to December 20th, 2017 and excludes October 16th to October 27th 2017, school and bank holidays. Other blackout dates may apply. The final date of the trip is at the Promoter’s discretion however we will attempt to accommodate were possible.
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that activities that form part of the prize are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses and the promoter accept no responsibility for any of these actions. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place. The winner must make his or her own enquiries about local issues and conditions at the destination prior to travel.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Subject to complying with all relevant UK legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has or believed to have tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- Entries and prizes are strictly NON transferable. The promoter reserves the right to strip the winners of their prize if it is attempted to be transferred in any way, including but not limited to: resale, donating, lotteries or competitions (including charity auctions, lotteries or competitions) without our prior written consent.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The promoter shall have no liability to the winner or any third party for any inability of the winner to claim the prize, or to take the full benefit of it, as a result of any of the T&Cs of Travel or any other reason.
Murano Eyewear LTD shall not be liable to entrants for: (i) any losses, damages or costs incurred or suffered as a result of the entrants entering the prize draw promotion; (ii) acceptance or use of any element of the prize won in connection with the promotion. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry. Each entrant acknowledges that Murano Eyewear LTD has no liability to him/her in accordance with this disclaimer.